Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Economic Zones Development and Management Company (KPEZDMC) has been established, as non-profit organization, within the meaning of section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 and is wholly owned by government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The company aims to develop and manage world class industrial estates in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to help organizing and establishing planned and rapid industrialization in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Rehabilitation of the existing industrial estates is also part of the objectives of this company.
The company aims to develop and manage world class industrial estates to help organize and establish planned and rapid industrialization in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
To facilitate focused industrial growth, by developing modern industrial estates, leading to mass job creation, skill enhancement, increased productivity, contributing to the GDP, aiming to reduce poverty and gearing towards a prosperous Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province.
Projects and Schemes
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Economic Zones Development and Management Company plans to develop new economic zones across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
• Hattar Economic Zone = 1,424 Acre
• Ghazi Economic Zone = 89 Acre
• Jalozai Economic Zone= 257 Acre
• Rashakai Economic Zone= 1,000 Acre
• Kohat Economic Zone= 1,000 Acre
• Gomal Economic Zone (D.I Khan)= 189 Acre
• Risalpur Economic Zone= 92 Acre
• Nowshera Economic Zone= 100 Acre
• Chitral Economic Zone =50 Acre
• Buner Economic Zone= 200 Acre
• Mansehra Economic Zone= 108 Acre
• Swat Economic Zone= 40 Acre
• Bannu Economic Zone= 400 Acre
• Gadoon Amazai Economic Zone =200 Acre
• Batagram Economic Zone =100 Acre
• Jahangira Economic Zone =100 Acre
• Karak Economic Zone= 1,00 AcreRead More
What does KPEZDMC Do
The strategic vision of KPEZDMC is to facilitate industrial growth by developing modern industrial estates leading to mass job creation, skill enhancement and increased productivity that ultimately contributes to poverty reduction and a prosperous Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The Company plans to build 17 Economic Zones across the province in the next few years. One window operations specially designed by KPEZDMC will facilitate the industrialists by solving all the issues related to NOC, government departments and management. The Company will also provide amenities including uninterrupted power supply, trainings, IT infrastructure, waste management system and security.
KPEZDMC is in a continuous process of expansion and with a team of professionals the Company is achieving its goals. Previously known as Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Development Authority’s (KPDA) responsibilities of management of existing industrial estates have also been assigned to KPEZDMC now.
Apart from the development of new Economic Zones and management of existing industrial estates, the management of KPEZDMC is also working towards reviving sick industrial units throughout KP by giving industrialists Marketing, Management, Financial and Technical consultancies. .
Events Organized by KP-EZDMC
Following are the events organized by KP-EZDMC in different parts of the province
• Ground Breaking of Hattar Economic Zone, HEZ.
• CPEC Economic & Employment Opportunities in KP conference.
• Vocational Institutes
• 17th Gems and Minerals Show.