Over time, the engine-of- growth has clearly shifted from dependence on natural resources to “knowledge” as the driving force. And technical knowledge is now considered the best fuel to fire such an engine. Technology in Pakistan has had a skewed development: On the high end of technical education, the engineering sciences have kept pace - relatively speaking - with the world, but the “technology” side has remained moribund, and the knowledge-base of people in this sector is medieval. There are myriad different reasons for our educational malaise, but suffice it to say that technical and vocational education got the shortest end of a very short stick. UoT is a pioneering educational enterprise in many ways. It is the first public sector university in Nowshera District and is the first “technology” university in the province.
• Following facilities are provided by campus to the faculty members and students .
• University of Technology, Nowshera offers state-of-the-art accommodation facilities to its students that come from far off areas of the province. In this regard a spacious building has been allocated to accommodate about 150 students.
• University of Technology, Nowshera provides up-to-the-minute transport facility to both students and faculty members. In this regard, a 32-seater bus has been allocated for the pick and drop of students.
• UoT has huge grounds for different sports activities like football, cricket, and badminton. A huge gymnasium is also there for different indoor activities like table tennis, volley ball and gym.
• UoT Cafeteria provides regular meals and refreshments at reasonable prices and under proper hygienic conditions. It’s made for both the faculty members and the students.Read More
UoT is a catalyst and game-changer, where students with engineering diplomas are professionally trained with cutting-edge technology on state-of-the-art machines, and acquire skills that industry needs to boost Pakistan's economic strategy.
• 13,500 direct jobs created by the enterprises
• 2500 SMEs across the province upgraded / rehabilitated.
• 50 private enterprises using Tourist Information Management System developed by the Project.
• US$ 10 Million investment attracted from Diaspora and Private enterprises.
• Investment facilitation authorities established.
• 1000 SME’s access business development services offered under the Project.
Events Organized in UoT, Nowshera
Following are the events organized in the campus:
• Prize Distribution ceremony fall 2016 semester